You see, in order to answer your question of “does the flex belt work?”, we need to figure out what it is, what is does, and of course, how effective it is. So read on to find out if the flex belt is any good, or if it will just burn a whole in your wallet!
We’ll look at what the flex belt is, what it is meant to do, and if there are any reviews on the flex belt from actual users; So let’s begin right away!
What Is The Flex Belt?
If you’re wondering does the flex belt work, then pay close attention. The flex belt is specifically designed to target all areas of your abdomen, including your upper and lower abs and your oblique’s as well. It is the only FDA cleared ab belt made and by simply wearing this belt for 30 minutes a day, you can expect to see firmer abs fast.
How Does The Flex Belt Work?
Signals from the belt reach out to nerves where they are most concentrated. These nerves branch out to reach all the abdominal muscles (not just those under the pads) causing them to relax and contract naturally, working all the muscles at the same time.
The Flex Belt uses EMS muscle stimulation technology, which is what individuals use when they are not physically able to work out and exercise themselves. Having technology like this built in to the belt itself means you are giving your body the same sensations as you would be if you were having a full workout!
Is There Proof that the Flex Belt Actually Works?
Yep, there sure is! The technology used in the Flex Belt Belts has been clinically demonstrated . An 8-week clinical study showed:
- 1.4 inch (3.5cm) average waist reduction
- 49% increase in abdominal strength
- 72% increase in sit-up performance
- 100% of subjects reported firmer and flatter abdomens
That is what I call pretty conclusive evidence, but if you’re still wondering about does the flex belt work, then here is a testimonial from John Porcari PHD, Professor of Exercises and Sport, University of Wisconsin.
“We’ve evaluated a number of abdominal products and the nice thing about the Flex Belt is people got results. The Flex Belt works all three muscle groups of the stomach simultaneously because the pads are located in the middle as well as the sides. Based on the studies we’ve done, there is no question that it is going to increase strength, firmness & tone people’s abdominal muscles.”
Here are some of the great features of the Flex Belt:
- 3 Pads specifically targeting different areas of your abdomen, ensuring all muscle groups are worked.
- Range of intensity levels to make sure you can continuously strengthen and tone as you get stronger
- Results are fast. Continued use for 4-8 weeks will see a significant improvement in muscle tone and strength
- The Flex Belt can be worn anywhere at any time so you never have an excuse to slack off from this easy way to washboard abs!
- Perfect for anyone looking to get tight, toned abs without the hard work of crunches and sit ups.
Does the flex belt work? The evidence and testimonials are there for all to see, so don’t waste any more time with useless sit ups when the flex belt can do all the work for you!